You installed iOS 4.3 on your iPad but are unable to activate multi-gestures feature on it. Macstories has developed an easy way to enable this feature on iPad.
No doubt, apart from other iPad features, this multitouch feature is also an important feature to iPad users.
How to activate Multi-Touch Gestures on iPad iOS 4.3 beta
1. Download Apple XCode and install it.
2. Open XCode.
3. You will find an iPad icon in sidebar. Click on it.
4. Click on ‘Use for Development‘ button.
5. Enter your Apple developer Username and Password and click Log in button.
6. You need to wait till Xcode verifies the device.
7. When the icon next to iPad becomes green, close Xcode. Double-click on Home button. Tray will open. Tap and hold Settings app icon. Tap on red button to close then app.
8. Open Settings again. Under General tab, you will see ‘Multitasking Gestures‘ preference. This is ON by default.
Your Multi Tasking Gestures is now activated on iPad running iOS 4.3 beta.
You can use four or five fingers to Pinch to Home screen, Swipe right or left between apps or Swipe up to reveal the multi-tasking bar.