For this process, you need to create your own ramdisk to be able to restore. It’s advisable to boot tethered with “tetheredboot” to enjoy unsigned apps.
Steps to follow
1. Download the Ramdisk Maker from http://www.iphone-privacy.com/ramdisk_maker.zip.
2. Open ramdisk.sh with any text editor.
3. Change tools path and your user directory name in TO CHANGE section.
4. Open Terminal.
5. Type “su root” and your password.
6. Type “/path/to/./ramdisk_maker.sh” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Don’t run Cydia when you have booted untethered as it will crash MobileSafari and some other apps too.=====>>>>>>>Buy Us Coffee and Award Us for our Hard Work