Google recently started Android Market site that lets you browse and install apps to your device directly from your browser. Many Android users, when trying to install any app from Android Market website, were facing with an error. The website was throwing exception saying,
“There are no android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account.”
The error was reporting to rooted as well as non-rooted users.
How to solve Android Market Website Issue
If you are also facing the same error, then you can get rid of this error by the below step-by-step illustration.
• Log-in to http://market.android.com.
• Click on My Account.
• Click on Recovering Password.
• Enter password.
• Under the SMS Section:
- Click Edit
- If phone number is there – remove your phone number – if number not there, go to step 6
- Sign Out
- Sign back in, go back to same page as needed – or if prompted:
- Enter and save your phone number
- Sign out
• Log-in again to http://market.android.com.
• Click on My Market Account.
• Click Settings tab – You will see your phone appear now.
Thanks to EarlyMon from Android Forums.=====>>>>>>>Buy Us Coffee and Award Us for our Hard Work
Android Applications to Simplify your Life
What is the importance of the newly upgraded Google Authenticator?
Free Siri-Like Apps for Android
Router Utilities Android app for knowing Adsl max speed
How to hack others Android mobiles private messages