US Bank Mobile app is been released officially. The developer team confirms your online security when you do any transaction on your Android mobile with this US Bank application. The application is free and you can download it from Android Market.
You can view; do transactions and mange your online accounts easily on your smartphone with this app. You need not to wait for your computer. The app helps you to not carry your laptop everywhere. If you need to do any transaction then you need not to find the physical bank location.
The application takes care of your secure credentials and you are fully secured when using this application on your mobile phones.
One more app to check,
* Recovering deleted files from mobile – Check to see
US Bank Android Mobile app features
1. With Deposit Point Mobile feature, you can easily deposit your checks to your US Bank account. You might be thinking that how the checks can be submitted through the mobile phone. But yes, they can be submitted. For depositing checks though mobiles, take 2 photographs – one of the front of the cheque and one of the back of the cheque. Then submit both these photographs along with money amount. The bank will send you a confirmation email. When you receive a mail, you should assume that your cheque is been received and soon it will reflect in the appropriate account.
2. Enrollment: If you are a customer of US Bank and use online banking then you can download the mobile app and then you can follow the enrollment process on your smartphone with your login credentials. If you do not have your credentials then you can enroll yourself in the online banking by visiting usbank.com.
3. The Fine Print: The application released by US bank is free and you need not to pay even a cent for it to use.
And for using it on your Android mobile, you need an internet connection. Your phone carrier might charge you of internet but the bank will not charge you anything.
4. Checking transactions: You can login to your bank and view all the latest transactions that you have done with your ATM card or online banking.
5. Transferring money: You can transfer the money to any of your friend’s account with this US Bank app.
6. Locating ATMs.