Tj_style, a recognized developer of xda has released an Andro-Id ROM for Samsung Galaxy Mini GT S-5570 smartphone and has also provided the instructions for flashing this ROM on this mobile phone. But when you will flash this Rom, some of the functionalities of your mobile will stop working. So make sure to read below working parts before continuing.
Flashing Clockworkmod Recovery on Galaxy Mini
If you already have CWM installed on your mobile then you should considering skipping the below instructions from Step1 to Step8.
1. First of all, download Tass Recovery Cwm.
3. Open the S5570_Odin Multi Downloader version 4.38 exe file
4. On OPS Section, select the Tass.ops
5. In Option, check the ‘One Package’.
6. On the One Page section, choose tass-recovery cwm tar file
7. Press ‘Start’.
8. It will begin to flash.
Flashing ROM on Galaxy Mini
9. Download Andro-ID Rom from link which is in Step1.
10. Copy the Rom to your phone’s SD card.
11. Reboot in Recovery.
12. Choose ‘Install zip from SD Card’.
13. Consider selecting the ‘Choose zip from the Sd card’.
14. Choose Andro-Id Rom that you downloaded above.
15. Install updates by selecting yes.
16. The installation will begin and you need to wait till it completes.
17. Reboot the smart-phone.
• Data and Mobile RIL
• 3d-2d Acceleration
• Blue Tooth
• SD Card
• Wi-Fi Tethering
• Universal Serial Bus
Please make sure that you proceed at your own risk as any damages will be only your responsibility.