The official Netflix app for Android smartphones was out a few days back. But the bad thing was that it was incompatible for most of the phones. Only some of the Android handsets like Nexus S, Nexus One, G2, HTC Evo 4G and HTC Incredible are compatible with the initial version of this app.
So, if you own any of the above listed devices, it’s good for you but what if your mobile set doesn’t have support for this app. There’s nothing to panic now as the hackers at XDA have successfully modified this app and their modified version lets you install it on any Android Smartphone.
Your phone must be rooted or stock one for this apk file to work.
Installing Netflix App on Android Mobiles
1. Download the Netflix Apk file from below xda link, which is at end of post. You can download netflix-devicecheck-disabled.apk as it has Device Check Disabled. Comment below if you are unable to download. We will email it to you.
2. Connect your mobile phone with your pc via a USB cable.
3. Mound the SD card as disk drive.
4. Copy the apk file to SD card root.
5. Download any File Manager, we recommend Astro File Manager and install it on your device.
6. Launch the File Manager.
7. Tap on SD card.
8. Navigate to the apk file that you downloaded.
9. Tap on this apk and install it.
10. After installation is complete, exit the file manager.
11. Launch Netflix app from the home screen.
12. If you see that the app is closing forcefully or you are facing crashing after login, go to Step1 and download netflix-mod-2.apk . After download, follow the above full steps again from Step2 onwards.=====>>>>>>>Buy Us Coffee and Award Us for our Hard Work
Relish Your Mind With Hill Climb Racing
Modernize Your smart phones by Use of Android Apps
Why people prefer android application development?
Anomaly Korea-An Amazing Tower Refutation Android Game
Simple Tips To Run Android Applications on Windows