Here, we are presenting step-by-step instructions to root this device.
We also shared a video tutorial to
Root Viewsonic Viewpad with this SuperOneCLick app
How To Root T-Mobile G2x
1. Download SuperOneClick from below XDA link. Comment here if you want it as an email-attachment from us.
2. Extract the zip file and save it to your computer.
3. Install ADB G2X drivers from here.
4. On your phone, go to Settings–>Applications–>Development and Enable USB Debugging.
5. Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
6. Run Super One Click
7. Click on Root
8. Wait till the process completes.
9. Reboot your device.
Now you have your T-Mobile G2x rooted.
For any support, XDA=====>>>>>>>Buy Us Coffee and Award Us for our Hard Work
Relieve Your Devices a Bit with Clean Master
An Online Music Player That Changes Things Altogether
A Video Player That Knows Your Needs
Text In Style
Surf Without Restrictions