There are several ways to unlock Wi-Fi tethering on Motorola Atrix 4G that work successfully, but many of them are difficult to follow. Menethil, a XDA member from Xiamen has come out with the simplest way to do this. I would say it as the easiest and simplest way of unlocking Wi Fi Tethering on Motorola Atrix 4G phones. Make sure that your phone must be rooted for this process.
Menethil has released an apk Atrix4GTether apk for the same that does your this task just with a single click.
Update Atrix 4G to version 4.1.57
Here is the guide to unlock Atrix 4G Wi-Fi with a single click
How to unlock WiFi Tethering on Atrix 4 G
1. Download the apk from XDA Thread. If you are unable to download the apk file, comment here and we will send the file to your emailId.
2. Connect your phone to your computer and mount SD card as flash drive.
3. Copy the apk to SD card root.
4. Launch the File Manager that you have on your phone. If you do not have any, download anyone from Android Market. I personally use Astro File Manager. You can use any that you want.
5. After this app is launched, follow the on-screen instructions to install Atrix 4G Tether Apk.
6. After installing apk, launch the application and just follow the easy on-screen instructions to tether your phone.
- Select APN you want to tether.
- Open WiFi on your Atrix and click the button.
- Wait till process completes.
For more information, you can head over to above XDA thread.=====>>>>>>>Buy Us Coffee and Award Us for our Hard Work
Contact your dears with Skype on Android
Relieve Your Devices a Bit with Clean Master
An Online Music Player That Changes Things Altogether
A Video Player That Knows Your Needs
Text In Style