Motorola is rolling out an update for its Atrix 4G and the users those have not yet received an update notification message on their phones, can update their phones by the method that we are going to describe here.
We recently shared How to update WP7 manually.
The update version 4.1.57 brings a variety of updates including improvements in display performance, larger battery life, improvements in voice quality etc.
NOTE: We advice the users to plug-in the jack of their phones with the charger. They can also have their battery charged at least 50% with an active SIM card installed on their smartphones.
How To Update Motorola Atrix 4G To Version 4.1.57
1. Select the ‘Settings’ icon in the main menu
2. Go to ‘About phone‘. Then select ‘System updates‘.
3. Select ‘Download‘ to download the software.
4. When download is complete, select ‘Install‘.
5. After installation, your phone will re-start automatically
6. Your Motorola Atrix 4G phone has now 4.1.57 version.