1. HTC HD2 Mobile phone (European or T-Mobile).
2. Atleast 2Gb of free space on your computer.
3. Atleast 2GB of space on your device’s storage card, preferably formatted.
Instructions of Installing Ubuntu on HD2
2. Extract the downloaded zip file.
3. Open the extracted folder and copy the linux folder to your phone’s storage card.
4. Disconnect the mobile.
5. Navigate to File Explorer, ‘Storage Cardlinux, and run haret-pre-[…]ONLY.exe
6. Wait for the process to complete. It will take around 15 minutes.
7. Optionally, you can enable WI-Fi by clicking on Wi-Fi Mode and select your network.
8. You now have Ubuntu 0.3 running successfully on your HTC HD2.
Please see the below video:
Please note that installing Ubuntu will not replace Windows. But it will be booted from within Windows, and your smartphone will return to its original state upon soft reset.=====>>>>>>>Buy Us Coffee and Award Us for our Hard Work
Expand Your Social Circle With Viber
Another Captivating Racing Game
Enjoy The Ice Cream Sandwich
Relish Your Mind With Hill Climb Racing
Modernize Your smart phones by Use of Android Apps