XDA senior member pacoforet has leaked the Google 3.0 Music apk file. With this google’s music app, you can listen to your favorite music that is stored on your device or streaming from cloud.
You can also change the settings to stream the music only when you are connected over Wi-Fi.
The apk works fine on Android 2.3.4. But as per Official announcement by Google, it should work on 2.2+
Many useful apps and services are continuously coming out as of the Google I/O 2011 sessions. And this Music app is one of them.
Google Music 3.0 Apk Features
* Songs and other music that is saved on Android devices can be listened.
* You can stream the music from cloud.
* There’s a Cache Music Option by which you can create the copies of your some of the favorite songs from the cloud and then you can access these songs from your Android phone later on.
To let you know, currently only US users are able to enjoy this app. Other countries like from UK etc. have tried this apk but it’s not working for them. So, if you are from United States, congrats and if you are from any other country, don’t lose heart just wait when it’s available for you.
How to install Google Music 3.0 apk
1. Download the file.
2. Save the downloaded file on your computer.
3. Connect your smartphone to the computer.
4. Copy the apk file to SD card root.
6. Install file manager on your phone.
7. Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to install apk.=====>>>>>>>Buy Us Coffee and Award Us for our Hard Work
Android Applications to Simplify your Life
What is the importance of the newly upgraded Google Authenticator?
Free Siri-Like Apps for Android
Router Utilities Android app for knowing Adsl max speed
How to hack others Android mobiles private messages