The Flash 10.2 APK, when released, was believed to be only compatible with Android 3.0 Honeycomb. But reports say that this version of Flash is also works with Android 2.3 Gingerbread and Android 2.2.x Froyo. Users say that this version loads the video a bit faster than the prior versions. Here, we are presenting detailed complete guide of installing Flash 10.2 Player on Gingerbread devices.
Install Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread on Nexus S
How to Install Flash 10.2 Player on Android 2.3 Gingerbread devices
1. Download honeycomb_install_flash_player_10.2.155.67.zip from below link. If you are unable to download it, please share this post on Twitter and Facebook and comment below with your shared urls and we will mail you the zipped file.
2. Extract the .apk file from the downloaded zip file and save it on your computer.
3. Now, connect your computer and phone via USB cable.
4. Mount SD card as flash drive and copy the apk file to SD card root.
5. Launch Market from your Android phone and download Astro File Manager.
6. Install the Astro File Manager. After installation, launch the app and follow on-screen instructions to install Flash 10.2 apk.
7. When installation is complete, reboot your phone.
8. Launch your browser and open any Flash site to check if it’s working fine.
For any other info and support head over to XDA Forum Thread.