Here, we are showing you the step-by-step instructions to root your Xperia Arc or Neo smartphones from Sony Ericsson. Please note that rooting voids your warranty. Do this at your own risk and we would not be responsible for any damage to your any of the devices.
If you have Xperia Play and you want to root it then follow this [Tutorial To Root Play].
1. The first step is to Unlock Bootloader of your device if you haven’t done. Follow this [Tutorial] for this.
2. Download any of the below packages based on your phone and save on your desktop:
Global LT15i .181 [Link]
Global LT15a .181 [Link]
UK: .184 [Link]
HK LT15 .181 [Link]
Greek LT15 .181 [Link]
Xperia Neo [Link]
3. Copy the above downloaded package to the location of fastboot that you used for unlocking.
4. Open Terminal and type the below commands based on your operating system:
If you are using Windows:
fastboot flash system YOURDOWNLOADEDFILE.img
fastboot-mac -i 0x0fce flash system YOURDOWNLOADEDFILE.img
fastboot -i 0x0fce flash system YOURDOWNLOADEDFILE.img
5. Wait till the completion of process.
6. Reboot your phone.
7. Voila, you have root access
If you are stuck anywhere in between, head over to XDA=====>>>>>>>Buy Us Coffee and Award Us for our Hard Work
Contact your dears with Skype on Android
Relieve Your Devices a Bit with Clean Master
An Online Music Player That Changes Things Altogether
A Video Player That Knows Your Needs
Text In Style