Have you installed separate messenger apps for Yahoo, GTalk, Facebook, AIM, MSN and ICQ on your Android device. If yes, then go and uninstall them all 🙂 Yes, I am serious. Because here we are going to tell you an all-In-One Messenger for you. eBuddy is an Instant Messaging (IM) app for your Android phones that is helps you to chat with your buddies with one account.
You would also like,
Free Music Player for Android – Zimly
Features of eBuddy
- Lets you chat simultaneously with your Yahoo, GTalk, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, AOL, Windows Live, MSN, Orkut and ICQ buddies. If you get a phone call during chatting or you want to do something else, eBuddy lets you to stay online and alerts you about new message in the Android Status bar.
- If you lose your internet connection, eBuddy will automatically reconnect you.
- You can login with a single sign on to all your messaging services.
- You can chat with your multiple friends at same time. You can switch between chatting buddies. You can go to Chats tab to see and talk to whom you want to talk.
- You can set your personalized message and status for your profile.
- eBuddy provides you to use Emoticons and Buzzers in chatting. You can also set your avatar and organize your friends in groups.
- For Android 2.2 or higher, it uses Google C2DM (push) for battery efficiency.
IM eBuddy is free having current version as 2.0.1 and it requires Android 1.5 or higher.
Download eBuddy Android Messenger