Microsoft Corporation is providing Developer Training Kit for its Office 2010 for free.
To develop Office Business Applications (OBAs), developers can use this kit along with Microsoft Office 2010, Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint 2010.
It’s a encouragement to the programmers so that they can use Microsoft products easily.
List of courses in Microsoft Office 2010 Developer Training Kit
• Security and Deployment – Deploying Office Applications, Office Application Deployment and Office Applications in SharePoint.
• Access 2010 – Getting Started with Access 2010, Better Design Tools with Access 2010 and Access 2010 Web Databases.
• Office 2010 Services – Developing with Word Services, Developing with Access Services and Developing with Visio Services.
• Business Connectivity Services – Creating BCS Applications.
• Office 2010 Developer Roadmap – Introducing Office 2010, Office 2010 Development Tools and Developing Office 2010 Customizations.
• Developing BI Applications – What is Business Intelligent and PerformancePoint Services.
• InfoPath 2010 and Forms Services – What is InfoPath 2010, List Forms using InfoPath 2010, Working Offiline with InfoPath 2010 and, InfoPath 2010 and Visual Studio.
• Application Compatibility – Application Compatibility Overview and Compatibility Inspector.
• Core Office Development – Working with Data in Office, Writing Visual Basic for Applications Code and Core UI Customization.
• Office UI Customization – Office Development with Visual Studio 2010, Custom Task Panes and Outlook Form Regions.
• Office Client Workflow – Why Do We Need Workflow, Visio and SharePoint Designer Workflow and Visio Studio 2010 SharePoint Workflow.
• Open XML – Introducing Open XML, Open XML Architecture and, Open Office Tools and API.
Download Microsoft Office 2010 Developer kit Here