XDA member, RFLabs has released an Android app Profili-Fi that manages your mobiles profiles based on scanning of Wi-Fi Hotspots. The app makes the way simpler and easier for you to manage your phone’s profiles.
The name Profili-Fi comes from the merging of Profile with Wi-Fi. The app doesn’t require the phone to be WiFi enabled as the internal settings makes the app work perfectly.
Features of Profili-Fi Android app
- Adding / Editing / Removing profiles (Sound, Silent, Vibrate, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Auto-Sync)
- Switch phone profile between Wi-Fi spots
- Switch phone profile by schedule
- Switch phone profile with manual profiles
- Filter networks by mac address
- Networks collision detection
- Scan Network
- Info on the status bar
- Task when detected a collision
- Icon on status bar
Profili-Fi is a paid app that you can download from Market at €0.99. The current version is 2.03 and it requires Android 1.6 and higher.
Download Profili-Fi Android App from Market