Do you have an Android pie device and are you looking to install OnePlus Launcher on it?
The developers of Lawnchair launcher app have released a Magisk Module by the name QuickSwitch. You can change the recent app overview provider from default implementation to a third-party launcher with this QuickSwitch. The developers have modified the stock OnePlus launcher of OxygenOS 9 builds for oneplus 6T/6/5T and 5 versions. The modified stock Oneplus launcher has been made to work with Quick Switch without any issues.
XDA member paphonb altered the apk so that it can be installed on any rooted Android 9 Pie devices.
How to install OnePlus Launcher on Android Pie mobiles
1. This guide only works on rooted Android Pie devices. So, if your mobile is not rooted then please root it first.
2. Download QuickSwitch module.
3. Flash the QuickSwitch through TWRP or Magisk.
4. Reboot your device.
5. Open quickswitch application.
6. Select the launcher to be your recents provider.
7. Again reboot the phone.
8. Install the Oneplus launcher apk. Make sure you do not set it as your default launcher.
9. By using any other launcher, open QuickSwitch app.
10. Set the OnePlus Launcher as your recent apps provider.
11. Reboot the phone.
12. Set the OnePlus Launcher as your default launcher.