Just after one day of the release of T-Mobile G2X. it’s been rooted. And moreover it’s very easy to root the device. You just need a Windows computer and Super One Click installed on it.
Here, we are presenting step-by-step instructions to root this device.
We also shared a video tutorial to
Root Viewsonic Viewpad with this SuperOneCLick app
How To Root T-Mobile G2x
1. Download SuperOneClick from below XDA link. Comment here if you want it as an email-attachment from us.
2. Extract the zip file and save it to your computer.
3. Install ADB G2X drivers from From JuneFabrics at http://www.junefabrics.com/bin2/LGDriver.exe. As o fnow, this link is not working. So, you can install from any other source also.
4. On your phone, go to Settings–>Applications–>Development and Enable USB Debugging.
5. Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
6. Run Super One Click
7. Click on Root
8. Wait till the process completes.
9. Reboot your device.
Now you have your T-Mobile G2x rooted.