If you own Motorola Atrix 4G device and have mistakenly bricked it then here’s SBF file for your phone. Flash this file and your phone will be unbricked again. Jailbreaking and rooting an expensive mobile is often required to gain complete control over it and make it work on your own way. But sometimes, the process costs you your costly Mobile phone and you are left with just a plastic body that resembles a mobile handset.
If same is the case with Atrix 4G, then you can restore it again to its original state with this SBF file.
Flashing SBF File on Atrix 4G Instructions
1. Download RSDLite 5.0 and install it.
2. Download SBF file package below and extract it. You will see SBF file in it.
Version 1.2.6 [Link] (Password: atrixbl)
Version 1.5.2 [Link] (After downloading, rename .rar to .gz)
4. Switch Off your phone.
5. Remove SIM and micro USD cards.
6. Switch On your phone; hold Volume Up button until it recognizes RSD.
7. You will see message ‘Starting RSD protocol support’.
8. Run ‘RSD Lite’ on your computer.
9. Press ‘. . .’ button, which will be next to the box labeled ‘Filename’.
10. Load SBF File that you downloaded in Step 2.
11. Connect your mobile to the computer.
12. RSD Lite will recognize your smartphone and will say ‘Model: NS Flash Olympus’ and ‘Connected…’
13. Press ‘Start’ button.
14. Your device will reboot. It will take some time.
15. After reboot, you will see your mobile working as expected 🙂 .
NOTE: Please note that flash this file only if necessary. It will unbrick the bricked handsets but if your mobile is not bricked, do not take risk. We will not be responsible for any damage to the device. Also, please charge your device completely before performing this.
If you use this trick after gingerblur OTA, you can end up your device bricked