Xda member parasmi has posted the instructions for enabling the DarkTremor Apps2SD on CyanogenMod 7. He has tested this working fine on his Samsung GT-S5570.
1. I would suggest you to backup the files on your SD card.
2. Check to see if SD card has a second partition. If you don’t have a second partition, then partition it using any way, can be by CWM also.
3. After the 2nd partition is done, format it to Ext3/4, same by CWM or any other way.
4. Your 2nd partition should be mounted at boot. This can be checked by entering the below command:
mount | grep sd-ext
5. After entering the command, the output should be as follows:
/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 on /sd-ext type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=1,nodel
6. Download the Darktremor Apps2SD 22.214.171.124 Beta 04.
7. Save the Darktremor on SD card.
8. Reboot in Recovery.
9. Backup. This is an optional step but I would suggest it as it would help you if bychance anything wrong happens.
10. Mount the system and data partitions (Main Menu –> Mounts and Storage)
11. Go to Main Menu –> Install Zip from Sd –> Choose zip from Sdcard.
12. Install Darktremor Apps2SD that you downloaded in Step 6.
13. Reboot the phone. All Done 🙂
14. Probably, the smartphone will boot 2 times. This is because the apps would be moved automatically to the Sd card’s second partition by A2sd.
15. If you are unable to see A2Sd in the menu then you have to download A2SdGui from Android Market.