Android Central in collaboration with Rebtel is offering you a chance to win a HTC Thunderbolt for free. Rebtel is organizing this contest in order to promote his app that allows you to call to Android phones worldwide. You will get only the mobile phone. It’s upto you for the service. The must condition for it that you must be residing in United States Continental. Other countries users sorry 🙂 . The contest is live and will continue till May 29, 2011, Friday upto EST 5 pm.
The Thunderbolt is the next version of HTC Evo 4G. The Evo 4G was the first Wimax device and Android smartphone having 4.3 inches TouchScreen. It became the first 4G LTE phone from Verizon. It is a complete new experience as it entered a new era i.e., in LTE era, after it was being announced in January 2011 at CES.
Who can Participate in Contest
1. You must be a registered member of Android Central.
2. If you are a writer, contributor, admin, advisor or any employee of the Android Central then you are not eligible to participate.
How To Win HTC Thunderbolt
1. Go to this Contest Link and leave a valuable comment. You must register yourself to leave a comment.
2. Make sure that you leave only one comment and not multiple times as commenting multiple doesn’t offer any plus points. Also, doing this can be assumed as a spam and you can be banned from the contest.
3. You must be a resident or currently living in the United States of America.
The winner would be picked up randomly from a draw. If you are the lucky winner, you would be congratulated via you email and via private messages. So, make sure to check the messages at forums and your personal email id, with which you have registered and left your comment .