Getaphixx and DesignGears are able to get success in rooting Motorola Atrix 4G using SuperOneClick method. Here, we are mentioning step-by-step detailed guide to root your Motorola Atrix 4G.
1. You need to have .Net Framework 2.0 installed on your system. If you do not have it, install it first.
2. Motorola Drivers must be installed on your system.
3. Download SuperOneClick1.6.5-ShortFuse2 and extract it to any folder on your computer. If you don’t have SuperOneClick, comment here and we will email the file to you.
4. Connect your phone to your computer by USB cable.
5. Enable USB Debugging Mode by going to Menu –> Settings –> Applications –> Development –> Enable ‘USB debugging‘
6. Please make sure that you do NOT mount your device’s SD card.
7. Open Super One Click and click on Root.
8. Wait till the process completes.
9. Click ‘Allow Non Market Apps‘
10. Reboot your phone
Congrats, you have now your Motorola Atrix 4G rooted.
You can also see the below Video describing the procedure.